- Aided in amplifying the voice of the people served by various Divisions of Pathfinder Services and enhanced engagement with the thoughtfully designed print and digital media assets utilizing Person-Centered approach.
- Developed and implemented signage and marketing instructions for all Divisions of Pathfinder Services highlighting unique market needs for each division.
- Created and maintained files for all creative assets and resources needed for record-keeping, and reference, following all governmental oversight practices.
- Created visual assets such as Annual Reports and info graphs which aided in various grant fulfillments securing existing and new funding opportunities.
- Brought deep experience leading the creation and execution of innovative and brand-consistent digital and physical marketing campaigns which were recognized by American Advertising Federation AdHonors.
- Worked closely and collaboratively with the Marketing Team and CEO on all creative projects.
- Analyzed and evaluated the ROI of the marketing campaigns and implementation.
- Evaluated and maintained production resources to enhance high productivity and ROI.
- Worked simultaneously on 15+ projects with tight deadlines and budget restraints.
Conceptualizing: building brand elements, visual themes, and persuasive messages.
Branding: setting the visual tone; creating unique, aesthetic elements that can translate across different media as well as creating icons, logos, and vector art elements.
Print media: With branding guidelines in mind creating catalogs, flyers, brochures, direct mail pieces, promotional material, and packaging design.
Online Media: Execute promotional banners, design web page layouts, and email designs.
Core competencies: advertising, digital/social marketing, global marketing, events, sales promotion, sponsorships, experiential marketing, and brand building.